We Need Your Help
HELP US LIVE THE DREAM
We have so much more to do and you can help. Nothing is achieved when we work alone, it takes people working together in love and unity to achieve great things. We need supporters, volunteers, partners, corporate sponsors and other like-minded people to change the world. Together, we can live the dream and make a difference with your help.
GREAT TAX BENEFITS
EQUALS Foundation is recognised as a public benevolent institution, incorporated as a company limited by guarantee. The EQUALS Foundation, as a Charity, is Tax Exempt and a registered Deductible Gift Recipient.
All donations to the EQUALS Foundation over $2.00 are tax deductible. Your tax-deductible donation will help us to continue to build a free school in Akanu, Ohafia, Nigeria. Your generosity will help to employ skilful teachers to the institute, feed, clothe and educate the poorest children in Akanu and create a safe, clean environment conducive to learning.
DONATE WITH CONFIDENCE
EQUALS Foundation is recognised as a public benevolent institution, incorporated as a company limited by guarantee. The EQUALS Foundation, as a Charity, is Tax Exempt and a registered Deductible Gift Recipient. Every cent donated to EQUALS Foundation goes straight to the source. Everyone working for the benefit of our charity works as a volunteer, there are no administration costs or fees. By sponsoring a child or donating to the EQUALS Foundation you will:
– Contribute to the development of a greatly needed safe, comfortable, student housing section at the school site
– Help to provide our fellow humans with the rights to a quality life by providing food, clean water, education and healthcare
– Enable the growing needs of our Akanu Community
– Have access to continual Akanu Community updates
– Be recognised and attributed in promotional and marketing collateral
– Receive a certificate for charitable donation
– Be eligible for charitable tax deduction
In continuing our mission, your donation will not only work to transform the future of the Akanu Community, but further emphasise the collaborative strengths and compassion required for achieving a unified goal of equality, care and peace for the future of an improved world.